Monday, July 21, 2008

Modular expectations

What are looking at Marx? We hate that face, hehe!


Elson is getting emotional with his guitar…well, it a nice break from work. I bet Marx and Bryan are also good in playing the guitar… you might be the Kuris Brothers band, hehe!

Oops, Lyndon what are you putting in my head? I’m not the Reaper, hehe…you might be!


Tatang what are you doing in the back…I thought it was a ghost or something. You might be Casper, hehe!


Lyndon and Bryan seriously finishing their assignment in the project…the deadline is a few days away!


Bryan, what’s wrong? Haven’t you हद any sleep for two days now?

Module

The special project is tough.

Marx is getting cool with it.

Jay always hit the spot.

Bryan is innovative and freaky.

Tatang believes he's great now.

Elson shy away from praises for his good start.

Sure, they started joining the special project since April and things weren't that easy for them.

But they persevere. So tough they somehow did their best and they were good.

WVCST Computer Department under the leadership of Sir Roly Gambol...

the special project was realized.

But how about Lyndon and I?

Sir Karlo instructed us yesterday to meet Sir Naci in his room right after the graduation of the third batch of animators.

But we forgot his instruction since the Kuris gang was having a long talk...

We'll maybe it was about how we appreciate the animation presentation of the third batch.

They we're good and cool in their works.

Forget it for while...

Lyndon and I were late in meeting Sir Naci.

He's going to be our project head in the special project.

He asked Sir K to recommend two new graphic artists who will assist him in his assignment.

But when we realize we're late for the meeting and hurriedly rush to Sir K's room,

Sir Naci was gone.

We waited the next day to meet him up in the school.

Lyndon waited for Sir Naci as early as 8am.

I was late again but it's okay.

But Sir Naci was not around.

Tatang gave us the number of Naci and texted him immediately.

It was around 10:30am when we meet Sir Naci in his office.

Right away, we talk about the project and he treated us for a lunch.

A few hours after, we already had every info of the project in our heads...

Whew, the project is tough.

And I guess, my patience might be tested big time.

Lyndon was cool about it since he somehow had vast knowledge about photoshop.
But I was just a beginner of some sort though I know a bit during our 2D animation training.

What can I do but... to deal with it.

I know my Kuris pals would not let me down when I'll asked for some big tips about photoshop.

And yes, it is true...we always help each other

The pay is good if you have the persistence and patience to do it.

Plus lots and lots of persistence... effort and optmism.

After all, we've had enough of life's hardship when we did The BEQUEST.

Probably, the Kurisans were the first choice to be part of the project.

We know that the rest of the animators from the other group have their own potential.

But we were grateful that fate gave us the chance to prove our worth.

In my part, I hope I could learn fast.

So I could be fit in the project...

I've heard that these few months work would be the start and it would continue until next year.

The project might be about making educational modules for some educational institutions

One of them might be TESDA

But still it has some parts which uses animation.

We hope to enjoy the ride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good work... looking forward 2 ur success.